As an avid quilter for over 30 years, I have come to learn that when it comes to quilting tools and supplies, always get the best!
I’ve also learned that some tools make life much easier, like having a wrist pin cushion. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve stepped on a pin because it fell off my cutting table or I laid it beside the machine and it ended up on the floor. Ouch! … and some notions are just plain fun to use, like the cute and colorful Wonder Clips, perfect for binding your quilts.
I’ve put together some gift ideas for quilters …
– some functional like rotary cutters, needles, and an out-of-this-world iron
– and some enjoyable, like new quilting books and an adorable calendar.
I use all of these products regularly, so these all come with my highest recommendation. You may have noticed that all of my notions and tools are brightly colored! I love working with color! My quilting passion wouldn’t be where it is today without these tools (and so many, many more)!
So without further adieu, here are my top gift ideas for quilters!
Before you leave, I’d love to know …
* What’s your favorite notion or tool?
* Do you have a favorite fabric designer?
* What’s one thing you can’t live without in your quilt studio?
Leave me a comment! I’ll be sure to reply back!