Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away.
What is your favorite way to spend Mother’s Day?
I am the proud mom to 5 amazing children. My oldest is 30 and the youngest is 15. I’m also honored to be called Mom by my son-in-law, and my most precious title is Nana to 3 adorable grandbabies.
In 30 years of being a mom, I’ve had quite the variety of Mother’s Day celebrations. I can honestly say that there isn’t one that stands out more than the others, but the days that have perhaps been extra special have been the low-key celebrations. I love it when we’re all together … nothing outlandish. We usually start the day by going to church together, and then gather back at our house for a simple BBQ and day of relaxation. I enjoy sitting on the porch watching the kids play, and then later in the evening, hanging out at the kitchen table playing board games. My kids all know there’s no pressure to give me gifts. I have so many blessings already! I do love it, though, when they write letters, and any type of gift with pictures is always a welcome addition to our home decor.
Here are a few photo gift ideas that I’ve found that capture the essence of celebrating mom.
DIY Photo Tile Coasters from PopSugar
Black and White Photo Collage from Better Homes & Gardens
DIY Photo Display from Shanty 2 Chic
Generation Photo from Moose Photography
Mason Jar Picture Frame Vase from Home Stories A to Z
Before you go, please share how you love spending Mother’s Day. I’d also love to know where your from and what your favorite hobby is too!
I hope you have a blessed Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Printable from The 36th Avenue
The Living With Style April Blog Hop has some great gift and party ideas, crafts, printables, inspiration and how-to’s as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from All That Srocks. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup at the end of the post will help you move along from blog to blog.
The next stop on the Living with Style Blog Hop is Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start.
Here’s the complete list of all the stops on the hop …
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Sofia Linha at Something On Everything
- Kristy Stewart at Under My Gabled Roof
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Ann Fontaine at The Clumsy Wife
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Jamie Srock at All That Srocks
- Lani Padilla at Simply Fresh Vintage << YOU ARE HERE!
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Ellen Ocampo at Baby Boo Gifts
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Anna at Anna International
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Sarah at Ark in the Desert
- Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
- Bethany at Salty Blonde