I’ve been on a bit of a vacation the last couple of weeks. My youngest son and I took a trip to California to spend some time with the “California kids” and extended family. We had a wonderful time and brought back something special with us. I’ll be back tomorrow with all the details!
Today, though, I’m really excited to co-host the “Mommy is CooCoo Grow Your Circles Google Plus Party!”
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+?
Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure?
Then this is the place to be!
Welcome to the Mommy is CooCoo Circles Hop.
To be included in the Google+ circle:
1. Get the button here and add it to your sidebar or post.
2. Add all of the cohosts to one of your circles.
3. Link up your Google+ url … NOT your blog url.
4. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc.) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
5. SOCIALIZE … the more shares a website or blog post has, the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment on and share posts you really enjoy.
- Throughout the day, +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+.
If you’d like more information in Google+ training, click here.
Also, we’ve created a Facebook group for Creative Bloggers who Google+.
Message Amanda here with your email address if you would like to be in the group.