I had the pleasure of playing “hookie” with a dear friend yesterday. She invited me to go with her to Hobby Lobby. Would you believe me if I’d told you I’d never been to a Hobby Lobby before? I really haven’t! We didn’t have one where we lived in California (it came after we moved) and the closest one to us here in Virginia is an hour and 15 minutes away. But when you’re chatting it up with your BFF in the car, the time flies and before you know it, you’re there. I never realized I was really missing out on this amazing place because I thought it was basically just another Michaels or Joann. Was I ever wrong! I’ll be sharing a few of the goodies I acquired in a future post.
Today, though, I’m really excited to co-host the “Mommy is CooCoo Grow Your Circles Google Plus Party!”
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+?
Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure?
Then this is the place to be!
Welcome to the Mommy is CooCoo Circles Hop.
To be included in the Google+ circle:
1. Get the button here and add it to your sidebar or post.
2. Add all of the cohosts to one of your circles.
3. Link up your Google+ url … NOT your blog url.
4. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc.) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
5. SOCIALIZE … the more shares a website or blog post has, the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment on and share posts you really enjoy.
- Throughout the day, +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+.
If you want to grow your presence on Google+ by being a cohost,
email Amanda at mommyiscoocoo (at) gmail (dot) com.
Also, we’ve created a Facebook group for Creative Bloggers who Google+.
Message Amanda here with your email address if you would like to be in the group.